I hereby give notice that the September meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 12th September 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 5th September 2017
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 11th July 2017.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for July/August
8. Recreation – to include monthly report
Update on replacement of rotten timbers by Playdale
Annual play area inspection – if available
9. Risk and resilience
10. Planning application for storage container by Oxton Cricket Club 17/01242/FUL
11. Proposal to cut back grass encroaching on Main Road footpath
12. Proposal to purchase and agree location of additional dog waste bin
13. Action against aggressive and poorly controlled dogs
14. Footpath walks leaflet
15. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting Tuesday 10th October 2017 at 7:30pm