I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 10th January 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 3rd January 2017
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 13th December 2016.
- To consider matters arising from those minutes.
- Finance i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for December
- Recreation – to include monthly report
- Risk and resilience
- Consider purchase/location of additional dog waste bin
- Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 14th February 2017 at 7:30pm