I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 13th October 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 6th October 2015
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 8th September 2015.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for September
i) To receive the monthly report
9. Risk and resilience
10. Planning application for extensions at 2, Windmill Hill App.no. 15/01729/FUL
11. Oxton walks leaflets
12. Gate opening on 24th and 31st October for bonfire preparation
13. TV Nix – burning of waste
14. N&SDC Review of Development Plan Documents. Consultation on Issues Paper (5th October to 16th November)
15. Village Plan
16. Neighbourhood plan
17. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 10th November 2015 at 7:30pm
Clerk: Mrs Karen Birks, Ridings, Halloughton, Nr Southwell, Notts NG25 0QP
Tel: 01636 812023