I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 9th June 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 2nd June 2015
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 12th May 2015.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
6. Ploughing Match update from traffic management committee (Simon Blant to attend)
7. Proposal by Oxton Cricket Club to stage the Oxton Village Bonfire on the recreation ground in November 2015. (Matt Wheatley to attend)
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for May
iii)Approval of annual return for the external auditors
iv)Addition of new signatory – Cllr Richard Cross
i) To receive the monthly report
ii) Consideration of risk posed by tree roots adjacent to Recreation Ground gate.
11. Risk and resilience
12. Planning application for extension at Kersey, Honeyknab Lane. App.no. 15/00900/FUL
13. Renewal of Lease for land on Elmcroft
14. Purchase of flags
15. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 14th July 2015 at 7:30pm