I hereby give notice that the annual meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 12th May 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 5th May 2015
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman
2. To receive apologies for absence
3. Chairman and Councillors declaration of acceptance of Office
4. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
5. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 21st April 2015.
6. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for April
iii) Receipt and approval of Final Accounts for 2014/2015
10. Recreation – To receive the monthly report and update on play equipment repairs.
11. Risk and resilience
12. Planning application for extension at Spinney Cottage, Oxton Hill. 15/00583/FUL
13. Update from Cllr Cross on Ploughing Match
14. Consideration of purchase of a flag to be erected on certain occasions on the flagpole
15. Proposal put forward by Cllr Sablitzky to amend Standing Orders in relation to a councillors declaration of interest, specifically to state that the councillor is not required to leave the room when the item is being discussed but may do so if preferred, can only speak to provide facts when invited to do so by the chair and cannot vote on the matter.
16. Review of standing Orders
17. Review of Financial Regulations
18. Review of Risk Assessment
19. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 9th June 2015 at 7:30pm
Clerk: Mrs Karen Birks, Ridings, Halloughton, Nr Southwell, Notts NG25 0QP
Tel: 01636 812023