I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 10th March 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 3rd March 2015
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 10th February 2015.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for February
i) Monthly report
ii) Consider repair of zipwire and basket roundabout and approve expenditure
9. Risk and resilience
10. Planning Application 15/00170/FUL Timber frame garden room at Glenfield Lodge, Honeyknab Lane, Oxton
11. Proposal for funding from Village Plan Fund – Chair based exercise equipment
12. Parish Council elections May 7th 2015
13. Consideration of Draft lease between N&SDC and Oxton Parish Council for land at Elmcroft
14. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 21st April 2015 at 7:30pm