I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 10th February 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 3rd February 2015
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
To receive apologies for absence.
Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 13th January 2015.
To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for January
i) Monthly report
ii) Consider repair of zipwire and basket roundabout and approve expenditure
iii) Proposal to add weight restriction for use of zip wire
9. Risk and resilience
10. Agree items to be purchased from £250 grant from Cllr Jackson
11. Proposal to spend £130 on raising and treating wooden planters
12. Approve contractor and expenditure for grass cutting for 2015 season
13. Consideration of Draft lease between N&SDC and Oxton Parish Council for land at Elmcroft
14. Southwell Ploughing Match: Oxton Estate 2015
15. Planning application – amendments to approved plans at Whitegates, Windmill Hill Removal of windows, addition of roof window and change of roof tile 15/00143/FUL
16. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 10th March 2015 at 7:30pm