I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 9th September 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 8th July 2014.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for August
8. Planning applications
i) Extensions at Corner Cottage, Main Street, Oxton.App.no. 14/01417/FUL
9. Recreation – monthly report
– Mole trapping
10. New padlock for recreation field gate and cricket club access
11. Risk and resilience
12. Proposal for funding from Village Plan Fund for automatic sluice gate
13. Collapsing bank on Water Lane
14. Maintenance of grass area adjacent to Elmcroft
15. Request from OVHMC – permission for bonfire on 1st November
16. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 14th October 2014 at 7:30pm