I hereby give notice that the annual meeting of OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 6th May 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 29th April 2014
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman (Declaration of acceptance of office by Chairman)
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 1st April 2014.
5. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
6. Constitution for Oxton Village Hall – Mike Hulme to attend
7. OVHMC request for additional land at rear of hall relating to refurbishment of the bar room area – plans previously circulated and Mike Hulme to attend.
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for April
iii) Receipt and approval of Final Accounts for 2013/2014
11. Planning – consider current planning applications
i) To receive the Monthly Report
13. Risk and resilience
14. Agenda for Annual Parish meeting 22nd May
15. Cricket Club – finalising access agreement
16. Misuse of village green space on Elmcroft/Main Street
17. Review of standing Orders
18. Review of Financial Regulations
19. Review of Risk Assessment
20. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 10th June 2014 at 7:30pm