I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 11th June 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 2nd June 2013
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 7th May 2013.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
7. Planning – Application to replace existing shed with timber clad building at Orchard Close, Honeyknab Lane, Oxton. App.no. 13/00553/FUL
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for May
iii)Approval of annual return for the external auditors
To receive the Monthly Report
10. Risk and resilience
11. Consideration of Applications for Handyman role
12. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 9th July 2013 at 7:30pm