I hereby give notice that the annual meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 7th May 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 1st May 2013
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman (Declaration of acceptance of office by Chairman)
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
4. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 16th April 2013.
5. To consider matters arising from those minutes
8. Planning – consider current planning applications
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for April
iii) Receipt and approval of Final Accounts for 2012/2013.
10. Recreation – To receive the Monthly Report
11. Risk and resilience
12. Request to use recreation ground for village bonfire on 2nd November 2013
13. Cricket Pavilion – Access agreement
14. Review of standing Orders
15. Review of Financial Regulations
16. Review of Risk Assessment
17. Representative on Village Hall Management Committee
18. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Annual Parish Meeting 23rd May 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
Parish Council Meeting June 11th at 7:30pm