I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 6th November 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 30th October 2012
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 9th October 2012.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
7. Planning – To consider planning applications and Notices of decision
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for October
iii) Update signatures for Parish Council bank account
i)To receive the Monthly Report
10. Risk and resilience
11. Grass cutting requirements for 2012/13
12. Neighbourhood planning (response to consultation document currently being circulated)
13. Update on owl and bat boxes
14. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 4th December 2012 at 7:30pm