As it’s finally starting to look and feel like Spring, it’s a good time to remind you that the closing date for entries for the Oxton Photo Competition is Sunday 3rd June.
A few entries have been received so far, so hopefully you’re all either deliberating over your final choices or waiting to capture the definitive image in the next couple of weeks!
You are invited to submit upto 3 photos
A. Seasonal Oxton
B. The Garden
C. Wildlife – flora or fauna from any location
Young Person’s categories
D. 11 and under* – Any subject
E. 16 and under* – Any subject
(* Age on July 1st 2012)
How to Enter
To submit your photo:
● send by email to email@example.com, or
● deliver on disc/memory stick to Judy Meats, Wesley Grange, Chapel lane, Oxton, NG25 0ST
Entries must include:
● Your Name (& Age if under 16)
● Category (A, B, C, D, E)
● Title and Location of photo
● Contact details, eg phone number, email address
Note that entries will need to be digital.
The winners will take pride of place at the Take Part In Art Festival, with a small prize for each category. Entries will be displayed in Oxton church on Sunday 1st July.