I hereby give notice that the annual meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 8th May 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 1st May 2012
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman (Declaration of acceptance of office by Chairman)
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
4. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 17th April 2012.
5. To consider matters arising from those minutes
8. Planning – To discuss received planning applications and notices of decision
i) 12/00601/CAC – extended terrace and patio area to rear of Ye Olde Bridge Inn
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for April
iii) Receipt and approval of Final Accounts for 2011/2012.
10. Recreation – To receive the Monthly Report and update on current projects
11. Risk and resilience
12. Repairs to Water Lane footpath
13. Confirm agenda for Annual Parish Meeting
14. Review of standing Orders
15. Review of Financial Regulations
16. Review of Risk Assessment
17. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Annual Parish Meeting 24th May 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
Parish Council Meeting June 12th at 7:30pm