I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 17th April 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 10th April 2012
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 20th March 2012.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) Application for a canopy to rear of Bushnip House, Blind Lane (No. 12/00322/FUL)
ii)Notices of decision
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for March
i) To receive the Monthly Report
ii) Update on ongoing projects
10. Risk and resilience
11. Best Kept village competition – decision on whether to enter
12. Proposals for funding from Village Plan fund
– Chair based exercise sessions
– Oxton Film Club
13. Request for permission to use recreation field for Jubilee celebrations
14. CCTV camera signs
15. Walking the Parish footpaths:- date and time
16. Guest speaker suggestions for APM
17. TITAN – Notts CC consultation on future transport services.
18. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Annual Parish Council Meeting 8th May 2012 at 7:30pm
Annual Parish Meeting 24th May 2012 at 7:30pm