I hereby give notice that a meeting of the OXTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held at Oxton Village Hall, Sylvia Bell Room on Tuesday 20th March 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Clerk to the Parish Council 12th March 2012
PUBLIC ADDRESS TO COUNCIL
Public question time is dealt with prior to the commencement of the meeting and doesn’t form part of the formal business of council (or committee) and is limited to 10mins (an additional 5 minutes can be allocated in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Chairman).Each parishioner wishing to speak will be allocated a maximum of 2 minutes in order to allow other people to also speak without the public session exceeding its allotted time. Please Note: Councillors will not be able to respond on items on the agenda, but will take notice of the views put forward.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 14th February 2012.
4. To consider matters arising from those minutes.
i) Variation to condition 16 of Planning Permission 3/11/00618/CMA at Grange Farm
ii)Notices of decision
i) To receive and authorise accounts for payment
ii) To discuss monthly reconciliation for February
i) To receive the Monthly Report
ii) Update on ongoing projects
10. Risk and resilience
11. Meeting dates – Suggested dates: 8th May, (Annual village meeting 24th May), 12th June, 10th July, 11th Sep, 9th Oct
12. Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
13. Refurbishment of Notice Board
14. Diamond Jubilee Celebrations: Social Committee request for £500.00 matched funding
15. Tree for Diamond Jubilee
16. Memorial bench – Robinson family
17. Any Other Matters for Report or Future Discussion.
Date of next meeting: Parish Council Meeting 17th April 2012 at 7:30pm